Part-Time Sales and Marketing Associate
Mark Haworth Photography specializes in portraits from executives and business professionals to newborns. The importance of professional photography speaks volumes when it comes to making a first and lasting impression and family memories.
Mark’s work has appeared in several professional and national publications as well as many fortune 500 websites. He is an experienced professional photographer with a diversified and expansive portfolio. We are looking for a dynamic, motivated and creative individual to join the team and assist in the growth and development of this exciting company.
Part-time Sales and Marketing Associate
This Sales and Marketing Associate candidate is a person who is comfortable juggling multiple responsibilities and supporting the efforts of a growing photography studio. The role is an excellent opportunity to develop and implement marketing ideas and strategies across many areas of the business. Responsible for functions such as creating and organizing promotional campaigns, company branding, and preparing promotional material such as brochures, media advertisements, and mailings. This associate will be meeting with potential clients to deliver professional presentations as well as discussing strategies.
· Assist with the development and execution of marketing materials such as brand development, advertising, promotions, social media,
public relations and sales.
· Meeting with potential clients (primarily business customers) to perform professional presentations to promote the business and look
for potential opportunities for sales and/or co-marketing of our services.
· Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth.
· Coordinating photo shoots with respect to locations, models, props, etc.
· Maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities, and other research.
· Prospecting for new business opportunities and setting appointments.
· Coordinating new product development.
· Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities and designing
strategies around those opportunities.
· Participate in ideas, marketing and promoting upcoming events and sessions.
· Effectively market various areas of the business to potential new clients as well as promote various photographic products to existing
· Must be a high-energy, results-driven sales professional with a high degree of integrity, commitment and creativity.
· Previous sales and/or marketing experience required.
· The applicant must be responsible, dedicated, reliable, punctual, enthusiastic, upbeat, able to prioritize and multi-task, listen well, work
independently while being a team player, and have a passion for photography.
· The applicant must have excellent organization, verbal and written communication skills and possess attention to detail, accuracy and
· The ideal candidate will have the ability and willingness to take on responsibilities and/or tasks not specifically assigned.
· Candidate should be comfortable working in a sometimes fast-paced, highly demanding and often ambiguous environment
· MS/Office Suite and Social Media experience is required. Photoshop or other graphic design application experience is a plus.
· Local travel is required.
· Flexible hours (15-20 hours per week)
Please send resume to email@example.com. Due to the large response only those selected for an interview will be notified.